WELCOME TO THE CANTON HALL OF FAME CHAPTER
The Hall of Fame Chapter of the American Payroll Association was formed for the purpose of increasing skills of the payroll professional through education and mutual support, and to gain recognition for payroll as the profession it has become in the current business and legislative environment. Through education and participation, members and their employers benefit in the ever-changing payroll environment.
- REGION: Our chapter covers Carroll, Holmes, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas and Wayne Counties.
- MEETINGS: We meet monthly on the 3rd Thursday of the month from 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm from September through June. Our meetings are held at the Courtyard Marriott at 4375 Metro Circle, N Canton, Ohio 44720.
- Monthly reservation forms can be found on the Meeting Registration page. The meetings consist of dinner, a short business meeting and a guest speaker. You can also earn RCH’s toward your certification for each meeting you attend.
- CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP: All you need to do to become a member is complete the Canton Hall of Fame Chapter Membership Form 2019-2020 and mail it in.
- NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP: The Hall of Fame Chapter supports the American Payroll Association, a national organization of payroll professionals, dedicated to increasing the professional skills of its members. To become a member of the American Payroll Association complete and submit the attached membership form. APA membership-form-dues2