WELCOME TO THE CANTON HALL OF FAME CHAPTER
The Hall of Fame Chapter of the American Payroll Association was formed for the purpose of increasing skills of the payroll professional through education and mutual support, and to gain recognition for payroll as the profession it has become in the current business and legislative environment. Through education and participation, members and their employers benefit in the ever-changing payroll environment.
- REGION: Our chapter covers Carroll, Holmes, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas and Wayne Counties.
- MEETINGS: We meet monthly on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm from September through June. Our meetings are blended this year. Some being held at Shields Blice & Company CPA’s in their educational room and the others held virtual over Zoom.
- You can register on Meeting Registration page. The meetings consist of dinner, a short business meeting and a guest speaker. You can also earn RCH’s toward your certification for each meeting you attend.
- You must be a member in order to attend and receive RCHs for virtual meetings.
- CHAPTER MEMBERSHIP: On the Meeting Registration Page you’ll find the Membership form to complete.
- NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP: The Hall of Fame Chapter supports the American Payroll Association, a national organization of payroll professionals, dedicated to increasing the professional skills of its members. To become a member of the American Payroll Association complete and submit the attached membership form. APA membership-form-dues2